A strategic priority for the Group is to build a corporate culture aimed at:
- developing the most effective behavioural models that enable employees to achieve business goals;
- increase employee engagement in delivering the Exchange’s strategy;
- improve effective cooperation among employees (vertical, horizontal, cross-functional).
The Exchange’s values serve as a basis for strengthening corporate culture:
- We are responsible for the company’s future;
- We are developing and ready for changes;
- We cooperate with clients;
- We are open and honest.
In 2019, one of the Exchange’s corporate goals was to create and develop a compliance culture. In the coming years, embedding a compliance culture will be one of the main priorities within the development of the Group’s corporate culture.
To strengthen cross-functional cooperation, strategic sessions were organised for front-the front-office and divisions supporting business processes. In 2019, five strategic sessions were held for 160 employees.